Watch the Trailer

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saskatoon to Toronto


The Dome Car was a definite highlight on the Saskatoon - Toronto leg of my cross-Canada journey. 53 hours in 'comfort class' were made more comfortable with my blow-up neck pillow, cooler - complete with bladder of wine - and the company of a few strangers including photographer Dick (and Pat) from Fargo who are intent on getting "The U.S. and Us" programmed at their local cinema.

I've landed into the warmth of my community of friends in Toronto where I'm basking in the 'real' comfort of horizontal sleeping and rooftop swims in a downtown loft.

Onward to Montreal, in 2 days, after presenting my film in friend - Zoe's - Sheridan College class. (I couldn't show it publically in Toronto due to Hot Docs' submission rules......they want the Toronto premiere.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, rooftop swimming pool! And you actually met someone from Fargo hehe.
Anyway, got the comments working again, in some of your posts I had to change the settings. In your "Post Options" you MAY still have to specify "Allow comments".

Best of luck with the rest of the tour!!!