Watch the Trailer

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Goodbye Winnipeg.....


I almost missed my train but it could've been worse! A woman from Capreol, a few stops before Winnipeg, lept at her departing train and clung to the side (glove-less) for 12 miles until someone spotted her. Luckily, she was unharmed and is now writing the Prairie sequel to "Indiana Jones".

Dining Car Diners:
-Rachel, a UBC Sociology masters student writing a thesis about the connection between universities and the politicization of students;
-Todd, a 4th year Architecture student from U of M;
-Zolan, a Toronto-based Yugoslavian, who bought our table 2 bottles of wine!

4 comments:

- said...

Quinn! Not going to mention Yoga at 1:30am?

Quinn said...

Hey R.P....finally getting around to it after 3 days on my pal's AB farm. Thanks for the nudge! Q

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!