Watch the Trailer

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Well-Timed Berth


A 'late train credit' allowed for an affordable upgrade on the Toronto-Winnipeg leg of the tour. I will never again take horizontal sleeping for granted. I'm sure the extra rest helped to keep a bug at bay, not to mention the chiropractor!

A stop in Hornepayne, Ontario provided a taste of full-on Canadian winter with a brief romp in the sun and the snow and the -20 degrees, a kind of training for Winnipeg. Bring it on, I say!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So did you find the Winnipeg weather training adequate for the likes of today? It even gets even colder yet!

I enjoyed the documentary and meant to purchase one after. Do you know where I might purchase a copy in Winnipeg?

Quinn said...

Hey Mike, Yes, it's a bit nippy at -45, for sure! Leaving for Edmonton tomorrow on the train so let me know your address and I'll send you a DVD. People can buy one via Paypal on my blog or through www.movingimages.ca
Thanks for your support, eh! Cheers, Q

Anonymous said...

Looks like the berths I slept in as as Sailor o n Ships in my youth,

Rene'

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more specific than somewhere else, thanks.

- Murk