Watch the Trailer

Saturday, December 20, 2008

//On Track with Yoga //


One of the highlights of my train trip occured when a few of us gathered to chat in the 'social car' late one night on the Winnipeg - Edmonton leg. Suddenly - almost spontaneously - we were on our feet doing yoga. We used every bit of space available, including the tables, to stretch our travel-weary bodies. It was as though we needed to coax our Selves back into alignment, to let our bodies and spirits sing, while the train rocked us along its track.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

pg said...

pg land slot auto wallet เป็นหนึ่งในเว็บไซต์การเดิมพันสล็อตที่ได้รับความนิยมอย่างแพร่หลายในวงการการพนันออนไลน์ ก่อตั้งขึ้นเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นได้สนุกกับ PG ประสบการณ์การเล่นสล็อตที่น่าตื่นเต้น