Watch the Trailer

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Doc to Screen at Hometown Film Festival!


Finally, a chance to redeem myself after a misspent youth in Courtenay on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

After wrapping up the cross-Canada tour, I'm returning to my hometown of Courtenay to screen, "The U.S. and Us" at the World Community Film Festival at the Upper Legion on Saturday, February 7th at 4:40. Sid Williams ticket office: 250-338-2430. Check out the rest of the line-up at: www.worldcommunity.ca/film2009.htm

I hope Mr. Brodie, my Grade 9 Science teacher, shows up. He hid behind his tree on Halloween and (physically) caught my friend after we threw eggs at his door. I think I need some closure.....

When the World Community Film Festival wraps up, it gets a travel bug and transforms into the Traveling World Community Film Festival and heads out of town to: Vancouver, Grand Forks, Salt Spring Island, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Prince George, Winnipeg and Antigonish, Nova Scotia (one of my favourite places; wish I could go)! For more info, visit: www.codev.org/filmfest/travellingfest.cfm

5 comments:

Owen Prior said...

hi quinn, you just need to crop the image. i could do it for you if you want, just email me your login info/password.
cheers and best of luck with the latest screening!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...

ทดลองสล็อต pg เล่นฟรีทุกค่าย PG SLOT รองรับเล่นผ่านมือถือทุกระบบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น IOS และก็ Android ผู้ใช้สามารถเล่นได้ในทุกเกมแบบไม่ต้องสมัครก่อนใครที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME