Watch the Trailer

Friday, January 2, 2009

Travel VIA Rail Where it Snows on the Inside!

The last Edmonton/Vancouver leg was waylaid due to - yet another - CN derailment (more on this phenomenon and possible reasons, later). I passed some of the time talking with fellow traveler David Winter, Canadian Labour Congress, Regional Director for the Prairie Region. He took these last two shots.


Signs of winter and a long tour are definitely visible. (That dome car is holding me upright!) I'm ready to kick-back for the holidays at my Mom's in Courtenay where I will rest up for the northern leg to Whitehorse on January 9th. I heard it was minus 41 there today but I've been primed after -45 in Winnipeg!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look pooped, Quinn. You need a hot Canadian rum! Claire

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Whitehorse next?! Wow, Quinn, you are unstoppable. Take some care of yourself. But what a great tour.

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

โปร สล็อต pg slot said...

โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022